Saturday, December 01, 2007

Our little artist

It's been a hoot watching Samantha's artistic ability change and mature. These are portraits of her RoRo and PawPaw. I know that you will immediately recognize them if you meet them on the street!


Notice the short boy hair and facial hair on PawPaw, and one boob on RoRo! She must have gotten distracted before she finished RoRo. Or maybe it's the necklace that RoRo wears and has promised Samantha when she dies? Really, who can read the mind of a five year old? :)

2 comments:

~aj~ said...

The uniboob cracks me up. Wouldn't you love to know what she was thinking?!

MamaRose said...

She 'got' PawPaw's goatee RIGHT ON & I thought that might be one boob, at first, too, and then, maybe A WING--like an ANGEL'S--ha--but, I bet you're right--It's my HEART NECKLACE that she's gonna GET when she turns '16'!!!!!

Tell her we LOVE our pictures she drew of us & that she's already VERY TALENTED--her PawPaw was an ARTIST, too!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, RoRo