Friday, January 12, 2007

I think I've really hurt myself

Yesterday as I was playing "organizing" in my closet, I bent over to put a drawer in (no worries AJ, pics will be coming soon; thanks for the idea) and it was like my SI joint gave way and I collapsed forward. I didn't fall down, because my gut instinct was to stand straight up and so I did. The pain was over a few seconds after I stood up, but the desire to throw up continued for a few minutes. I was able to move all day and most of the evening, but I got really stiff and sore in bed...the ibuprofen didn't seem to do anything. This morning I'm ok if I don't move...not good seeing as my day job requires constat movement. :)

Hopefully over the weekend it'll get better and I can be back in the gym monday morning! I had been soooo good this week to go and exercise!

Later taters!

2 comments:

gobbla said...

it'll be cool. take some time and get better :)

~aj~ said...

Hope you're recovering from your injury!

I've also started working out lately and once I discovered the term DOMS on your blog, I've been using as my mantra for anyone who will listen.

I was SO sore for a couple of days this week!