Monday, January 29, 2007

Jack's new words/sentances/communications

  • "I unt to go." Where, you ask? "Show me," he says as he walks off with a parent in tow.
  • "Noot naks" = Fruit snacks
  • "I unt to hold you."
  • "Coo-Coos" = Blues Clues
  • "I shoot" and "my turn" all related to "baketball"
  • "Tratter ride" "Tratter key" = Tractor ride and tractor key

Can I just tell you that I looooove communication? There's just so much more you can do with a kid that can communicate!

Nite-nite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would be a good parents thread over at JP's - how kids say certain things...

Ben is almost 2 1/2:
"Wiggers" - Wiggles
"Gosh" - Josh
"Goppa" - vacuum (no clue where that came from)
"punkin" - popcorn
"car-cars" - crackers

There are many others that I have to rely on my wife to translate. His favorite though has to be "mommadadda" which is a catchall for both me and my wife. So we started calling him benjosh the other day...he didn't get it.

~aj~ said...

Bout time for a new post! We wanna know what the Houston Wilsons ae up to! :)