Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The sweetest babies you have ever seen

We had the kids pictures made at school a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I would share them here.

Samantha: beautiful as always!




Mr. Jack: not so happy :(



Now, I have already had to buy the prints that I wanted, so the point is probably moot. But still my question remains: what is the standard for buying and sharing picts where one kid is beautiful and the other is a dud?

I have more pics on my camera, but I am just not as dedicated as AJ is, so you'll just have to wait. :)

Later taters!

3 comments:

~aj~ said...

That's definitely a dilemma. You're right on about Samantha...she is just adorable in those photos!

However, I'm going to go ahead and admit to being one of those people that gets a kick out of crying/tantrumming toddler photos. I'm sad Jack was sad, but I also find the picture absolutely hilarious.

Definitely worth having a copy of!

MamaRose said...

BEAUTIFUL Samantha, as usual & guess who was 'sad'/crying in one of THEIR best pictures together?--YEP, MATT--with Michael in front of the Wilson's when they were about the SAME age as your 2 are, now!!!!!
And, like AJ, I STILL like to have the photos--just to remember how they were--at THAT time!!!!!
And, it's good to have 'Professional' ones made, too!
LOVE, Mom

Rick said...

This will be the one photo that you and your family will always remember - funny - it's a keeper.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/