Thursday, October 01, 2009

An update on everyone

Starting with the youngest to the oldest...

Luke



I hope I don't look as tired in real life as I do in this picture!!


Luke enjoys the wrap as much as I enjoy wearing him around.


Jack
Jack and I found this cool praying mantis yesterday at my mom's house!! He's pretty cool!


My boy loooves him some scooter!


Samantha
She had the day off from school on Monday Sept 28th so we headed to the zoo with some friends. It was NOT fall weather like the previous week...definitely still summer. :( Notice Luke...that's all he did at the zoo! Notice on the carousel and in the praire dog tunnels that it's not my kids waving at me...they didn't even notice I was there. Thank goodness for our friend (also named Luke) who WAS paying attention!



In other news, Samantha got her first babysitting gig this week. She watched Luke on the bed while I dried my hair. She rocked it! :)

5 comments:

MamaRose said...

BLESS YOUR HEART, Dear, you DO LOOK TIRED--try getting some 'extra' SLEEP/naps here & there, when you can & I KNOW how much you LOVE to 'carry' 'little' Luke around--as MUCH as HE LOVES it, too--but, remember that's EXTRA WEIGHT on your back, legs, feet, etc.--GIVE YOURSELF A 'BREAK'
SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

And, that's GREAT NEWS that SWEET Samantha 'watched' Luke while you got a WONDERFUL SHOWER!!!!!!!!! Tell her we said, "WAY TO GO"!!!!!

(I bought her that cookbook from Paula Dean, today, that's 'for' younger folks--the pics & everything in it--I think she will LOVE it--guess for her BD, partly--also, recently bought her an ALL-PINK KU SWEATSHIRT--if she ever NEEDS one down there--SO CUTE--with 'KANSAS' spelled out & a JAYHAWK under it, on the front--ALL IN PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Looks like Mr. Jack MIGHT need a SCOOTER that's NOT PINK--am I right?????!!!!!!!!! I ALWAYS loved praying mantis's, ALWAYS!!!!!
NEAT for them to be able to SEE one so UP CLOSE at such a YOUNG AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS for the GREAT UPDATE & PICS!
LOVE & MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!! Mom

hard.rox said...

Always great to see new pictures and videos of the kids!!! And for the record your don't look toooooo tired, just a bit tired.

~aj~ said...

For what it's worth, I don't think you look that tired. Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing that same look in the mirror day after day. :)

Luke is TOOOOOO cute in the sling. What kind did you end up getting? The Baby Bjorn worked great for Drew (not so much for Adam), but I still wish my sling would have been functional. After I'd spent that much money on it and it being a bust, I just didn't even want to think about trying another.

Hope all the Houston Wilsons are having a super week!!!

Sending love from Arkansas!

RedWifey said...

RoRo, she will LOVE LOVE the KU sweatshirt! Can't wait for her to see it! And Jack's scooter isn't pink...it's a new color we're developing: sun-faded-red! :)

AJ and Greg...you're too kind. With my red eyes today, I'm sure I look even worse!

AJ it's a Moby Wrap...LOVE it! And only $40!!!

Debby said...

Really Jamie, you look tired, but you look like a mom and a very happy mom at that. For some reason, that look on your face, contented, like a woman who's found the perfect place, (and yes, just a tiny bit tired..., that look just makes me want to cry today.

Finally got the box packed up, and will go in the mail tomorrow.