Thursday, November 09, 2006

For a long time, I've wanted a place to catch the funny, crazy, infuriating, silly things that my kiddos do. I wanted Michael to do it on his blog, but I think the focus of his blog is shifting a little, so I am starting my own!

This morning the first thing Samantha says to us is: "I have a B word: 'BiterBiscuit!'" Then she promptly sticks her thumb in her mouth and starts twirling her bangs...the first sign that she hasn't gotten enough sleep. Oh well, she's in school today, so we'll let her teacher deal with it! Ha!

Enough for now, gotta get this house clean while Jack's sleeping!

Later!

2 comments:

Bob Devlin said...

Cool word. Can she use it in a sentence?

Good to see your own space her in the cyber-world. I'll be reading.

RedWifey said...

Yeah, she is on quite the language kick right now. She'll come running up to us and say: "I have a blend word: Truck!" Then she can tell you what two letters make the blend sound. For not quite four, we're pretty impressed!