Sunday, November 12, 2006

Jackie did the sweetest thing tonight at bedtime. I am pretty sure he fell asleep while I was rocking him, but as I stood up to lay him down he lifted his head and gave me a kiss! It was awesome, and helped since this week he's been fighting a head cold and has been a tad bit...fussy.

Jack and I had to run to the grocery store this afternoon to get our contribution to our Life Group meal tonight, and when we returned home Samantha greeted me with the sweetest, well-rested, little girl smile. After I got my kiss she said, "Mama, I had a LARGA (Spanish for long) nap!!!" and jumped up and down. It was sooo good to see her sweet spirit ready to be with our Life Group family!

This will will be spent getting ready for our trip to Kansas next Sunday. Michael will fly to us on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and then we'll all drive back together the following Saturday. It will be a busy time, but hopefully Jack will be better soon and it'll be a good trip.

Later!

No comments: