Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sufficiently covered

Well, I think I did it! I think I am REALLY finished shopping for Christmas!! Yahoo!! Now, I've just got to wrap this crazy stuff!!! And my ultimate goal is to remove all the crap that comes along with every kid toy we purchase...BEFORE the big day. But that seems rather lofty since we need to put the wagon together, too (hint, hint, Michael :)).

Jack's reading books to himself, outloud! Tonight it was "Bickey" (Baby Mickey) and the blocks were "too har" and the dinasour was "too bumpy" but his "bankie" was perfect. You see Mickey's looking for something to sleep with. When I asked Jack if he slept with a bankie he emphatically shook his head NO! And when I mentioned Poe (a TellyTubby that Samantha insisted be in his bed) he repeated it 5 times; and to think I thought he viewed Poe as a bump in his bed. I think he really likes her!?

We had a much better day today. If I could just remember to keep a cool head when I discipline Samantha I wouldn't have to "one-up" her after she's one-upped me. And life would be much more simple.

Ok, I've avoided cleaning the kitchen long enough!

Later!

No comments: