Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tomorrow's gonna be fuuuunnnn!

Tomorrow is going to be a blast! Here's the schedule: 9:20 Samantha swim class, 9:40 Jack swim class, and 10:30 4 children and 1 adult arrive at the Wilson's for the ULTIMATE play date. Don't ask me what we're gonna do, but it will be fun! That is for sure! You can't help but have fun with 1 five year old, 2 four year olds, 2 two year olds, and Jack! I sure do hope it's pretty outside! :)

Jack is talking up a storm! "Chair" and "Putting" (pudding) are new words. This morning when I told him Daddy was home he spoke an entire paragraph about "My Daddy hum!" It was supppper cute! The sorta bad news is that his bi-lateral ear infection is NOT gone after 10 days of antibiotics, so we got a new one...that's almost gauranteed to upset his tummy! Boo!

So, can I ask WHY would you put a SCARY snow monster in the Rudolph claymation movie??? Samantha was TERRIFIED that this horrible creature was going to eat Rudolph's mommy and daddy. She must have asked Michael the same three questions 1500 times before bed. Luckily I knew the "God is bigger than the boogey man" song from Veggie Tales and we sang that tonight before bed. Bless her heart! I'm guessing there will be no "Polar Express" video after all this year! Now I am worried about taking her to see "Charlotte's Web"...how's she gonna deal with them wanting to eat Wilbur?

I really didn't realize that my four year old would still be so sensitive to movies and visual things. I wonder if Jack will be different?

If I don't get to wrapping soon, I am going to be so tired Christmas morning that I may just sleep while they open gifts! :) Just kidding...but I gotta get started!

Later taters!

No comments: